Sunday, June 8, 2008

A to Z

I've been tagged for the first time ever. Thanks Robin!!!

A- Attached or Single: Attached
B- Best friend: Tim
C- Cake or Pie: i make cakes but i prefer pie
D- Day of choice: Monday
E- Essential item: Coupons
F- Favorite Color: Red
G- Gummy bears or worms: Sour Worms
H- Hometown: Salem, Or
I- Indulgence: Dark Chocolate
J- January or July: January
K- Kids: Eddie (4), Grace (2), and Eleanor (1 on the 29th)
L- Life is incomplete without: Food
M- Marriage Date: June 16, 2000
N- Number of siblings: 7
O- Oranges or Apples: Both
P- Phobias or fears: Scary movies scare me
Q- Quotes: "A life lived in fear is a life half lived
R- Reason to smile: Getting a good deal.
S- Season of choice: Spring
T- Tag 3 times: Juliana, Ted, and Mark
U- Unknown fact about me: I have never been out of this country unless you count Canada a couple of times.
V- Very favorite store: HEB and Randalls. Really any place I can score a deal.
W- Worst habit: Dr pepper
X- X-ray or Ultrasound: Ultrasound
Y- Your favorite food: Dr. Pepper
Z- Zodiac Sign: Taurus