Thursday, October 2, 2008

Dough Boy (or Girl)

On any given day, if you stop by my house unannounced, you will probably notice that it looks like the Pillsbury Doughboy exploded in my kitchen. People walk in to my house and say "oh it smells so good in here". Honestly i dont really notice unless i go away for a while. I almost always have something baking, it kind of drives my kids crazy because they can never have any of the yummy stuff i make. But any way i digress...back to the Doughboy.....actually Doughgirl....







This is what happens in our house when it gets quiet an i look around and think..'where is Grace?'

6 comments:

Sheyenne said...

hahahahahaha!

Stephanie T said...

She is the cutest girl! I hope you have a really good vacuum.

momu said...

Oh Grace! The world is such an interesting place, isn't it/

Kevin said...

That's hilarious! Full grown men are very similar. If if gets quiet and you can't hear what we're up to... something much like this has probably happened.

Jeannie said...

Awwww that brought a tear to my eye! I have a very similar one of Trevor at the same age. It's awesome - flour is fun to clean up too huh :)

sena nabila said...

nice blog
Pantangan Makanan Penyakit Jantung