10 things I learned the first week of school.
1. I am positively giddy when the school bus rolls away at 9 05.
2. I can bake 3 times as much in 3 hours while Grace is at school than i can in the same 3 hours when she is home.
3. Eddie makes friends fast ( I actually already knew that.)
4. Eleanor will watch Dora and Diego the whole 3 hours that Grace is at school if i let her.
5. Eddie's room CAN stay clean for longer than 8 hours at a time.
6. Eddie will not eat breakfast at home but he will eat breakfast at school.
7. By the time Grace gets home from school i can have all my chores/errands done and can sit on the couch until it is time to get Eddie.
8. Going to the grocery store is a million times easier.
9. Grace and Eleanor home together is a way different dynamic than last year when Eddie and Eleanor were home together 3 days a week.
10. Grace is going to learn WAY more in the PEAR program than she ever did in PPCD, i am already happier with her class than i ever was last year.
HORRAY FOR SCHOOL!!!!!!!