Friday, March 28, 2008

It's potty time!!!!

Grace is at the age where she really should be able to go pee pee in the potty. I have been encouraging her but but not pushing because of her speech delays. So last night before her bath i sat her on the little potty and said "go pee pee' and walked away. Why did I walk away???????? I didn't really believe she would go. I came back about a minute later and there was pee in the little potty. The first thing i thought was that Eddie had done it. he denied it an as i was asking him grace was franticly pointing to herself and saying 'me me'. AH HA she can be taught! thankfully i had just scored a bunch of cheap easter candy earlier in the day so we had plenty of potty treats.

Great job Gracie!!!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Gotta love celebrating the small stuff!! She can do it!

Strong Family - said...

Hey! Can I add you to my links? I just found your blog. Yeah!!!! I have actually found that all of my kids (I know kids are different...but this is how it was with all of my own kids) would go better in the beginning when they were alone. I started "leaving" and just standing right outside the door where they couldn't see me, but where I could hear. Happy day for you!!!