Monday, March 10, 2008

my personal best

I know you are all sick of hearing about my trips to the grocery store but i went above and beyond today. I will spare you all the details but the long and the short of it is......I saved $95 at Randall's. Before my store card and coupons my total was $128. I was a little nervous seeing that because i knew that i only has $32 left to spend after HEB. So i scanned my card and handed over my coupons. My final total was $31.91. That was with out any $20 or $10 off coupons. But i did buy 10 boxes of cereal, 5 cheerios and 5 total raisin bran. the deal with those is select cereals are 5 for $5 when you buy 5. I also had a couple of coupons for those select cereals so i got them for about $.50 a box. Also Wholly Guacamole was on sale 10 for $10 and i had enough coupons to get 11 for free. And 2 free bottles of windex.

If any one is interested in learning how to do the grocery game i would be happy to sit down and show you how.

2 comments:

Robin said...

Holy guacamole! YES, O Shopping Queen, please impart your wisdom!

Tirzah said...

Way to go!!! I want to learn... How do you do it??